Join us for some Art @ the Allotment – Come, socialise, get creative and improve your wellbeing through art.
Running Mondays Fortnightly 10.30am – 1.30pm
from 14th Of March (Last Session 20th Of June)
Venue: Dig It Community Allotment, Byrds Farm Allotments, Crocus Fields, Saffron Walden CB10 2GA
- 8 Fortnightly Art Sessions at our peaceful community allotment in Saffron Walden, Essex
- No experience necessary, just an interest in being creative
- Get involved with the design of a permanent mural for the site and help to create it
- Take part in various art activities including pot painting, recycled art, sensory design
- Spend time in the allotment getting to know what grows and use it to inspire the art you create
- Make friends and meet new people in a relaxing outdoor environment
- Sessions are FREE and will include light refreshments
For more information or to sign up contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 07975 572 646
Funded by The Let’s Get Connected project that aims to improve social connectedness, physical and mental wellbeing of communities most impacted by covid-19 across West Essex (Harlow, Epping Forest and Uttlesford).